- Obsolete Date 30-04-2022
- End of support date 30-04-2027
- Warranty HPE Solid State Drives and Add-In Cards have a standard 3/0/0 warranty; Customer Self Repair (CSR) subject to maximum usage limitations. Maximum usage limit is the maximum amount of data that can be written to the drive. Drives that have reached this limit will not be eligible for warranty coverage
- Weight 0.5 kg
- Product Dimensions (imperial) 6.63 x 9 x 8.12 in
- Platform Supported Mainstream Compute Platforms
- Product Dimensions (metric) 16.84 x 22.86 x 20.62 cm
- Weight 1.1 lb
- Height 7 mm
- Write IOPS Random Write IOPS (4KiB, Q=16)=14,000 Max Random Write IOPS (4KiB)=14,000@Q1
- Read IOPS Random Read IOPS (4KiB, Q=16)=70,000 Max Random Read IOPS (4KiB)=79,000@Q32
- Lifetime Writes 250
- Plug Type Non-Hot Pluggable
- Power (Watts) 1.23
- Endurance DWPD (Drive Writes Per Day) 0.8
Do you need to accelerate the performance and deliver enterprise features at an affordable price? HPE SATA Read Intensive (RI) Solid State Drives (SSDs) deliver enterprise features at an affordable price. HPE SATA RI SSDs deliver great performance for workloads high in reads such as boot/swap, web servers, and read caching. HPE SSDs are backed by over 3.35 million hours of testing and qualification  ensuring reliable, high performing drives. HPE Digitally Signed Firmware prevents unauthorized access to your data by providing the assurance that drive firmware comes from a trusted source. You can also monitor the lifespan of your SSD with HPE SmartSSD Wear Gauge to determine if any drives are at risk of failure.
- HPE 240 GB SATA 6G Read Intensive SFF (2.5-inch) Raw drive (RW), Multi Vendor S4510 SSDs
- HPE 1.92 TB, 3.84 TB SATA 6G Read Intensive SFF (2.5-inch) BC, S4510 SSDs
- HPE 960 GB SATA 6G Read Intensive LFF (3.5-inch) Low Profile Converter (LPC), Multi Vendor S4510 SSDs
- HPE 480 GB SATA 6G Read Intensive LFF (3.5-inch) Smart Carrier Converter (SCC), Multi Vendor S4510 SSDs
- HPE 480GB SATA 6G Read Intensive SFF (2.5-inch) BC Self-Encrypting 5400P SSD
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Solid State Drives are rigorously tested 3.35 million hours in various environments to achieve the quality standards you need.
HPE Multi Vendor SSD SKU offering ensures the SATA SSD selected, delivers the minimum level of performance published, or better.
HPE enhanced its extensive SSD portfolio with a Multi Vendor SSD SKU offering that allows for extended SKU lifecycles, immediately available supply and preferably priced SATA SSDs.
HPE Multi Vendor SSDs Offer Longer SKU Lifecycles and Immediate Availability on SATA SSDs
High Performance, Exceptional Reliability, and Efficiency for Faster Business Results
Choose from a broad portfolio of enhanced solutions in a wide variety of capacities.
HPE SATA Read Intensive Solid State Drives are ideal for big data analytics, cloud computing, active archiving, database applications, and data warehousing.
HPE SSDs achieve higher IOPs to enhance the performance of your data center.
HPE SSDs maintain data accuracy with full data-path error detection.
Support 6 Gb/s SATA
 HPE internal lab testing. 3.35 million hour test quant is derived from a combination of drive qualification test plans, specifically HDDQ spec-supplier responsibility to perform, HDDQ spec-HPE responsibility to perform, Reliability Demonstration Test (RDT) spec, CSI integration test spec and pilot test requirements. Test conducted in Nov 2022.